Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- Google says page speed ranking factor to use mobile page speed for mobile sites in upcoming months
Jun 1, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
The speed of your mobile pages currently doesn’t impact your mobile rankings, but soon it may, says Gary Illyes of Google.
- Google’s latest Now on Tap update shows more info for selected words & photos
Jun 1, 2016 by Amy Gesenhues
The Now on Tap Android feature works across all apps, displaying relevant information for selected words, phrases or photos.
- The definitive SEO audit part 1 of 3: Technical
Jun 1, 2016 by Dave Davies
In the first of his three-part series on SEO audits, columnist Dave Davies explores the technical aspects he reviews when conducting an audit.
- Advice to those considering SEO as a career
Jun 1, 2016 by Clay Cazier
Want to work in SEO? Columnist Clay Cazier lets you know what is required to succeed.
- How Google’s latest design choice impacts consumers’ ability to search and discover
Jun 1, 2016 by Siddharth Shah
How has Google’s recent update to its SERP display impacted consumers, advertisers and Google’s bottom line? Adobe’s Siddharth Shah looks at the data.
- 7 great reasons to attend SMX Advanced in 3 weeks
Jun 1, 2016 by Search Engine Land
Search Engine Land’s SMX Advanced is just three weeks away. Don’t miss your only opportunity to attend this year! Fewer than 100 tickets are remaining. Register now! Here are 7 reasons you should attend: 7. Obsessed with SEO and SEM. Take a deep dive into local search, SEO, advanced AdWords, international search or in-house SEO […]
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
Search News From Around The Web:
SEM / Paid Search