Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- Google offers new hotel search filters, deal labels and airline price tracking
Jul 12, 2016 by Greg Sterling
New tools are intended to respond to increase in mobile travel traffic and bookings.
- Google rolling out major change to PLAs for broad product queries, among other Shopping updates
Jul 12, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
Instead of showing individual products, new Showcase Shopping ads let users peruse product collections from both local and online merchants.
- Feed your search marketing obsession at SMX East
Jul 12, 2016 by Search Engine Land
You can register for SMX East any time and get the latest, greatest SEO and SEM tactics. But why wait? Register now and save $300! This year, SMX celebrates 10 years as the most comprehensive search engine marketing conference on the planet. Attend for three days of tactics, growth hacks and strategies that will improve […]
- Mobile marketing AMPlification: Content, performance and measurement
Jul 12, 2016 by Jim Yu
What’s the deal with Accelerated Mobile Pages, and how do they relate to micro-moments? Columnist Jim Yu discusses the connection and explains what brands need to know to stay ahead of the curve.
- Earned engagement and fragmented audiences: kickstart your process in the enterprise
Jul 12, 2016 by Garrett French
Need to supplement your PR efforts to capture the parts of your audience you’re not yet reaching? Columnist Garrett French shares his company’s process for testing content and expanding into valuable niche publications.
- Rotating ad copy: What traffic are you missing out on?
Jul 12, 2016 by Daniel Gilbert
Want to see where your ad tests are finished, and what traffic you’re losing by letting them run on? Columnist Daniel Gilbert of Brainlabs has a script for that.
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
Search News From Around The Web:
Local & Maps
SEM / Paid Search