Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- Take the State of Search Survey from SEMPO & Search Engine Land
Oct 31, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
Take the SEMPO survey and win access to SMX West and other excellent SEM-related prizes. Oh, and you’ll also help out the industry as a whole.
- Meet a Landy Award winner: Quick on its feet, Point It wins Best B2C Enterprise SEM Initiative
Oct 31, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
On a tight timetable, Point It managed to execute successful, targeted campaigns to support a product launch on the US Microsoft Store.
- Why all search ads seem the same (and what you can do about it)
Oct 31, 2016 by Pauline Jakober
Want to create search ads that stand out from the crowd? Columnist Pauline Jakober explains how a thorough examination of your business and its customers can help you create original and engaging ads.
- When going HTTPS, don’t forget about local citations!
Oct 31, 2016 by Andrew Shotland
Columnist Andrew Shotland shares some common problems that occur during site migrations to HTTPS and explains the importance of updating your citations.
- Halloween Google Doodle treats searchers to Magic Cat Academy game
Oct 30, 2016 by Amy Gesenhues
Google is celebrating Halloween by replacing its logo with an interactive game filled with ghosts and a magic cat.
- Choosing the right content marketing software for your business
Oct 31, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
Managing the volume of marketing content that needs to be created, distributed, analyzed, and managed has become complicated, time consuming, and costly for many organizations. A crowded field of content marketing tools has emerged to help brand marketers automate their content marketing strategies and tactics. Marketing Land’s all new “Content Marketing Tools: A Marketer’s Guide” […]
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
Search News From Around The Web:
Local & Maps
SEM / Paid Search